CMVS 50 – Mini V-Shape Condenser
The CVD range of vertical discharge remote condensers range in capacity from approximately 20kW to 730kW at 15K TD. A variety of fin materials are available and casings are powder coated galvanised steel. Each unit is wired to a single terminal box. The range is available in plain and rifle bore.
Features and Benefits
• The CVD range offers a vertical discharge configuration with high power density (kW/m²) results in a small rooftop footprint when compared to conventional equipment. The vertical discharge also reduces interference from nearby rooftop obstructions and provides Land lords, Consultants, Contractors and End users the best overall solution to get the maximum performance in to the smallest available space.
• It has a capacity range starting at 18kW THR, with a maximum capacity of 731kW (at 15K TD).
• Standard plain copper tubing, aluminium fins & low maintenance powder coated finish offer best value efficiency with a variety of optional extras to customize to client requirements.
• Suitable for standard refrigerant gases and replacement gases such as R410A, R404A, R507, R407F etc.
• The support base is a galvanised structural steel frame, incorporating suitable lifting attachments, while the housing and cover plates are made of powder-coated galvanised sheet metal to provide added corrosion protection.
• Protective grilles are fitted to the coil inlet sides to provide protection against accidental damage or vandalism.
• Lifting lugs are included for rigging purposes, and the units are suitable for transportation by truck.
• The CVD range utilises 500, 630 and 800mm fan sizes with a selection of fixed speeds (AC motors) or variable speeds (EC motors).
• EC fans are standard, permitting variable fan speed control, which will result in significantly reduced energy consumption, especially during off-peak periods.
• These units can also be used as dry coolers and be customised to suit specific applications according to client’s requirements.