CSB 35-Series Standard Blower Coils
The CSB35 range of standard blower coils was designed for high, medium and low temperature applications. The range is an improvement of the original Yucon blower coils incorporating the latest manufacturing technology and materials. Special attention was given to ease of installation, access to components for maintenance and hygiene in the cold room.
Features and Benefits
• External rotor AC motor fans are offered as standard across the range for improved efficiency
• Standard copper tubing is ½” plain bore for high to low temp applications.
• Standard aluminium fins offer best value efficiency
• The standard housing is constructed from White powder coated galvanise steel which offers a high-quality and easy to clean finish. The housing includes hinged and removable doors on either end, enabling easy access for installation and servicing purposes.
• The unit is fitted with a hinged drain pan to allow easy access for cleaning and maintenance. The drain pan is also reversible depending on drain pipe routing to the unit.
• Heater elements are fitted on medium to low temp units and are easily accessible from beneath the coil for ease of maintenance. The elements are wired to a thermo disc. All wiring terminates in a neat flush-mounted junction box.
• Provision has been made to configure the unit to suit each installation in terms of position of incoming power connection, drain pipe connection and refrigerant lines.
• New and improved hanging brackets enable flush ceiling mounting with minimum effort for reduced installation time and superior cold space hygiene.
These optional features are available to enhance performance, extend the operational lifetime of the product and save both energy & money.
• Copper fin (Anti corrosive), Polymer coated fin (Anti corrosive & Hydrophilic), various anti-corrosive coatings (Blygold, Bluchem etc.) are available on request.
• EC fans.
• Sound Attenuators & Air straighteners.
• 430, 304 & 316 Stainless steel construction are offered as options for added protection against corrosion to suit most conditions and any climate.
• 1/2” plain bore heavy wall Copper tubing is available on request
• Energy & Noise Reduction Options:
o Energy & noise reduction is possible with the optional AxiTop diffuser from EBM, with the following benefits:
– – 7,2dB(A) noise reduction; 27% less energy consumption at same air volume, or 9% increased air volume at same energy consumption.
o Further noise reduction is possible by adding the FlowGrid from EBM on the fan inlet side.